Career Research Paper Outline
The vital elements of career research paper outlines
Career research papers are meant to give you a better and more accurate evaluation of the career which appeals to you. As a result of the research which is a part of writing a paper about the chosen career, students often come across various negative aspects of the career which they might had overlooked before. For the same reason, many students reconsider their career choice after they write a research paper on the same. This type of assignment is highly useful for students, if handled in the right manner. A good career research paper outline would comprise of all the positive and negative aspects of the career as well as a good evaluation of the author’s skills and shortcomings which are relevant to the topic.
The outline of an interesting, informative and effective career research paper
In your career research paper, you are expected to prove that your career choice is indeed the most appropriate one for you. The research question you are expected to answer is “what are the positive and negative features of the career you wish to pursue and how do you fit into the role?”. In order to fulfill this objective, you will need to incorporate certain vital elements into your career research paper outlines.
• The introduction:
1. An introduction to the topic of the paper.
2. A good definition of the career.
3. The thesis statement which clearly explains the focus of the paper.
• The body paragraphs:
1. The most important features of the career.
2. The nature of the job and a list of the responsibilities.
3. The minimum qualification required for the purpose.
4. The challenges involved in pursuing the career.
5. A discussion of how easy or how difficult it is to find placement in the sector.
6. The amount of hours you will need to dedicate and the remuneration you can expect.
7. The possibilities for growth in the career sector.
8. An explanation of why that particular career looks more appealing to you than the rest.
9. Your skills which complement the career responsibilities.
10. Your shortcomings which might come in the way of your career and how you plan to tackle those situations.
• The conclusion:
1. A summary of the most relevant points.
2. A reinstatement of the thesis stated in the introduction.
3. A concluding statement which effectively winds up the discussion.
This career research paper outline is just the basic one, to which you may add more points or, from which you may remove points which are not applicable to your topic. The points to be included in the paper depend heavily upon the kind of career you are discussing. All you need to remember is that the objective of the paper is to justify your decision of pursuing that particular career.
If you need any help with your career research paper outlines, let us know. We can put you on to one of our expert academic writers who specialize in your subject to help you out. We offer help with all types of academic assignments including middle school and high school Research Papers. Whether you are looking for help with science research topics or history term paper topics, we will be able to assist you. You may check out the research paper samples, examples of Research Papers and sample expository essays listed on our website to get a better idea of the skills of our writers.Career Research Paper Outline,